Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of muscle, joint and neurological conditions.
Conditions we have successfully treated:
- Acute Pain
- Chronic neck pain*
- Arthritis (spondylosis)
- Post Surgical Fusion
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pinched Nerves (Radiculopathy)
What are my treatment options?
- Epidural Injections
- Physical Therapy*
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research*.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
Your Recovery Process:
- Pain relief is priority number one.
- Recovery of any lost neck motion.
- Neck stabilization techniques
- Recovery of functional movement.
- Independent care.
Components of Your Care:
- A thorough biomechanical evaluation.
- Extensive patient education.
- A customized treatment plan.
- Gentle hands-on techniques to relax the muscles.
- Effective joint mobilization techniques to decrease stiffness.
- Pain relieving modalities such as ice, heat, ultrasound or electrical stimulation.
- Dynamic or static neck traction.
- Targeted stretching for tight muscles.
- Individualized posture retraining.
- Core neck stabilization techniques.
Everyone is different. You may require one or two visits, or an extended care plan over several weeks or months. If you’re ready for relief, and tired of “masking” your pain, treat the cause, not just the symptoms!